- 1.1 Marslab Solution Sdn.Bhd. is committed to safeguarding the privacy of marslab.com.my visitors. In this policy, Marslab Solution Sdn. Bhd explains how Marslab Solution Sdn. Bhd will treat your personal information.
2. Collecting personal information
- 2.1 Marslab Solution may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
(a) information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths.
(b) information that you provide to us when using the services on marslab.com.my or that is generated in the course of the use of those services (including the timing and pattern of service use).
(c) information contained in or relating to any communications that you send to us or send through email@example.com (including the communication content and metadata associated with the communication).
(d) any other personal information that you choose to send to us.
- 2.2 Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
3. Using your personal information
- 3.1 Personal information submitted to us through marslab.com.my will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
- 3.2 Marslab Solution Sdn. Bhd. may use your personal information to:
(a) administer marslab.com.my and business.
(b) personalise marslab.com.my for you.
(c) enable your use of the services available on marslab.com.my.
(d) send you non-marketing commercial communications and marketing communications relating to our business.
(e) provide third parties with statistical information about our users.
(but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information).
(f) deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to marslab.com.my.
(g) keep marslab.com.my secure and prevent fraud.
- 3.3 If you submit personal information for publication on marslab.com.my, Marslab Solution Sdn. Bhd. will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
- 3.4 Marslab Solution Sdn. Bhd. will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
4. Disclosing personal information
- 4.1 Marslab Solution Sdn. Bhd. may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
- 4.2 Marslab Solution Sdn. Bhd may disclose your personal information:
(a) to the extent that Marslab Solution Sdn. Bhd. is required to do so by law
(b) in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings
(c) in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
(d) to any person who Marslab Solution Sdn. Bhd. reasonably believes may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
- 4.3 Except as provided in this policy, Marslab Solution Sdn. Bhd. will not provide your personal information to third parties.
5. International data transfers
- 5.1 Information that Marslab Solution Sdn. Bhd. collect may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which Marslab Solution Sdn. Bhd. operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
- 5.2 Personal information that you publish on marslab.com.my or submit for publication on marslab.com.my may be available, via the internet, around the world. Marslab Solution Sdn. Bhd. cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
- 5.3 You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this Section 5.
6. Security of your personal information
- 6.1 Marslab Solution Sdn. Bhd. will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- 6.2 Marslab Solution Sdn. Bhd. will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
- 6.3 You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and Marslab Solution Sdn. Bhd. cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- 7.1 Marslab Solution Sdn. Bhd. may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on marslab.com.my.
- 7.2 You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
8. Third-party websites
- 8.1 marslab.com.my includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites.
- 8.2 Marslab Solution Sdn. Bhd. has no control over, and is not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
9. Updating information
- 9.1 Please let us know if the personal information that Marslab Solution Sdn. Bhd. hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.